looking for the last blondie recipe? strive these huge, buttery White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies made with brown sugar. They’re perfect as a special treat or for a decadent dessert. they may be a brownie’s cousin, however believe me when I say, these White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies maintain their ground against the most scrumptious chocolate brownie.
Flavoured with brown sugar, butter and vanilla, these blondie bars are then stuffed with white chocolate and raspberries. Perfection
Blondies have constantly been exciting to me. most of my lifestyles, I wasn’t even sure that I liked blondies. I imply, why have have a blondie, whilst you may have a brownie?
last 12 months I shared my recipe for Pecan Chocolate Chip Blondies. That became the recipe that first made me understand there was greater to this blondie game than I had first idea.
- 170 grams (3/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 225 grams (1 and 1/4 cup) brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 210 grams (1 and 1/2 cups) plain flour
- 150 grams (1 cup) white chocolate, chunks
- 50 grams (1/2 cup) frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 160 C (320 F). Grease and line an 8 inch square baking tin with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang. In a large mixing bowl, add the melted butter and sugar and gently whisk together. Add the vanilla extract and stir.
- Add the egg and mix until combined. Stir in flour and white chocolate chunks. Fold in the frozen raspberries. Pour the batter in prepared tin, smooth the top and place in the oven.
- Bake blondies for approximately 30 minutes or until golden on the edges and a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. Leave in pan to cool completely. Cut into squares to serve.