Summer season is nearly right here, and nothing screams summer time like watermelon! Visions of picnics and barbecues with table coated with delicious food and drink. well i’m in the mood for a cocktail on this little fantasy of mine, and this Watermelon Moscow Mule is the best light and refreshing cocktail to revel in on those hot summer season nights….
Watermelon juice – test! Lime juice – take a look at! Citrus vodka – check! top it off with bubbly ginger beer and this Watermelon Moscow Mule would possibly simply make you neglect that it is a hundred and twenty levels outside…would possibly! 😉 ok probably no longer, but as a minimum they are smooth to make and watermelons are readily to be had everywhere.
- 2/3 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 1 1/2 ounces citrus vodka
- 1 juice of lime wedge
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- watermelon wedge and mint leaves to garnish
- ice cubes
- Place the watermelon chunks into the pitcher of a blender. Cover and puree until smooth.
- Strain the watermelon, reserving the juice. Discard the pulp.
- Place 1/4 cup of watermelon juice, vodka, and lime juice into an ice filled cocktail shaker. Cover and shake to thoroughly combine.
- Strain cocktail into an ice filled copper mug. Top with ginger beer, and garnish with watermelon wedge and mint sprigs.
Recipe From : https://cookingwithcurls.com/2017/05/13/watermelon-moscow-mule/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest&utm_campaign=tailwind_tribes&utm_content=tribes