I lately shared an old recipe for Loaded Hasselback Potatoes on fb, and they went down a deal with! It were given me questioning what else I could do with a Hasselback potato, and that’s wherein those Syn loose Garlic & Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes have been born. They’re a lighter recipe than the unique thought (that are all melted cheese and tasty Viscount St. Albans) however they p.c. just as lots flavour, texture and happiness. They’re the precise accompaniment to any meal and are without doubt some thing that the whole own family can enjoy absolutely guilt free.
these Syn loose Garlic & Parmesan Hasselback Potatoes are the proper way to enjoy potatoes on Slimming international. They can be paired with any meat or vegetarian dish (just make sure you discover veggie friendly parmesan if you need to!) and that they’re an appropriate way to use one among your wholesome extra A choices.
all of the elements on this are syn free, so long as you’re the use of your healthful greater A choice, that you’re now allowed two of each day on Slimming international! that means you don’t have to pick whether to revel in these or have milk for your tea, you can do both. I’ve made this recipe with eight potatoes, so relying on how hungry everyone is you can both split it between two or 4 humans. If break up between two humans then every serving counts as a full healthful more A portion and split among four then each serving is half of of a wholesome greater A choice.
- 8x Maris Piper Potatoes
- 3x Garlic Cloves (finely diced)
- 60g Parmesan
- 3tsp Dried Chopped Parsley
- 3tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1tsp Salt
- 1/2tsp Black Pepper
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- the usage of a spoon to save you you slicing all of the manner thru, slice every potato along its width at about 5mm periods.
- Spray a baking tray with low calorie cooking spray and calmly space out your potatoes. Spray each one with cooking spray, rubbing it in to make certain they may be fully blanketed.
- Finely chop your garlic and rosemary and mix it with your dried parsley and the Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle it flippantly over the potatoes , making sure that aggregate gets among the slices.
- cowl with tinfoil and roast for 30 minutes. take away the tinfoil after half-hour and roast for a similarly 25-half-hour, or till the potatoes are crispy on top and cooked through.
- high-quality served warm but may be reheated if needed.