With this crammed mushroom caps smooth recipe it’s far a breeze to make an appetizer that is the hit at any birthday party, and the sauteéed mushrooms and garlic add just the proper taste to this easy crammed mushroom recipe.
For me, a crucial ought to in any appetizer recipe is that it doesn’t take too long to prepare or to cook, and our stuffed mushrooms recipe suits the bill.
while you begin working with the mushrooms, the primary thing you’ll want to do is easy them. It possibly sounds redundant to install this easy step, but it’s so essential. You need bright mushroom caps for making crammed mushrooms.
- 18 whole mushrooms (fresh)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil for sauteing
- 2 cloves garlic pressed, using garlic press
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 350.
- To prepare the filling, start by heating 1 tablespoon oil over medium and adding garlic and about 1/4 of the stems chopped up. Stir and heat until most of the moisture is gone and then add the rest of the ingredients, stirring until mixed smooth.
- Fill each mushroom cap with a nice heaping spoonful of the filling and place on a cookie sheet. When they are all filled, place in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- The filling in this recipe is enough for 18 medium-sized mushrooms. If you have smaller mushrooms, you could make up to 24 with the filling easily. Enjoy!