Melt in your mouth Sausage Cheese Biscuits. These heat Sausage cheddar cheese Biscuits square measure brushed with liquid butter and square measure as soft as a pillow. I created these Sausage cheddar cheese Biscuits the opposite day and my hubs took them to figure. everybody adored them and you’ll to!
They square measure easy to create and are prepared in concerning twenty minutes. This instruction may be a cross between my Sausage Balls and people addicting Red Lobster Biscuits.
Just like those 2 recipes, these pillow-soft biscuits square measure therefore smart that consumption only 1 are going to be a challenge. I couldn’t think about size reference for a way huge I formed my dough. I needed these to be a fairly smart size since in any case, this can be breakfast not AN appetiser.
When I rolled the dough it absolutely was as spherical as my hand being cupped. meaning the dough ball was larger than a golf equipment and smaller than a baseball. sorry not having a particular circumference of my dough ball. however concerning heaping spoonful?? once change of state accompany your gut!
- 2 cups Baking Mix such as Bisquick
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 1/2 lb ground pork sausage cooked
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- In a skillet cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir baking mix, milk, cheese, and sausage together until a dough forms.
- Roll dough into balls. I rolled mine to the size that would fit in the cup of my hand.
- Bake at 450 F. for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the biscuits come out of the oven brush with the tops melted butter and garnish with parsley.
Recipe From : Daily Appetite