This married woman Ray’s Southwestern Chili Con food is associate off the charts crummy, baked food casserole smothered could be a home-baked chili con queso sauce!
This Rachael Ray’s Southwestern Chili Con Queso food is nutrient on steroids! World Health Organization doesn’t love a cheese food casserole? Well, this one includes an incredible Chili Con Carne sauce, splendidly flavoured, that may blow you away. This baby is sweet. I mean GOOD!
Whoda sound compounding food, a chili con queso sauce then baking it all up along would be soooo fabulous?! Well, i assume married woman did.
- 1 Pound Dried Penne Pasta
- 1 1/2 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Ground Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Ground Coriander
- 2 Tablespoon Dried Chili Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Large Yellow Onion Chopped
- 4-6 Large Cloves Garlic Chopped
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper Seeded and Finely Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Cups Milk
- 2 1/2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro Chopped
- 1 14 Ounce Can Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Preheat the broiler to high and position the rack 8 inches from the heat.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the boiling water and cook the pasta al dente.
- While the water is coming to a boil, preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown the hamburger. When the hamburger is almost finished, but still a little pink, throw in the garlic, jalapeño, and onions and finish cooking until the burger is browned and the onion is translucent. Drain the grease from the skillet and mix in the cumin, coriander and chili powder and pepper. Take off the heat or turn heat down low.
- In a medium sauce pot (and you can do this while you’re browning the hamburger), melt the butter and add the flour to it. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes over moderate heat and then whisk in the milk. When the milk bubbles, stir in the cheese and cilantro with a wooden spoon. When the cheese has melted, stir in the tomatoes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it back into the large pot. Add the contents of the hamburger and all of the Cheddar sauce, and stir to combine. Transfer to a baking dish, sprinkle with a bit more cheese if you wish, and place under the broiler to lightly brown.
Recipe From : Gonnawant Seconds