There’s probably no dessert i really like greater than a no bake cheesecake, and this white chocolate raspberry version is proper up there at the top!
I recognize there are some folks that don’t like white chocolate, however absolutely? You received’t locate there are many cakes I flip down. i’m able to take them all — besides pumpkin. call me loopy! in case you’re one of these individuals who aren’t into white chocolate, strive certainly one of my other no bake cheesecake recipes
earlier than I made this cheesecake recipe, i used to be simply without a doubt hoping to make a strawberry version (and there’s a pretty suitable threat that one will make an look, too!), but I couldn’t find any strawberries.
And you realize what? After going through all of that with 3 youngsters below 6 in tow, the raspberries started out to look quite proper. excellent, in fact.
- 2 1/2 cups frozen raspberries thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar 100g
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or chocolate baking crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup white chocolate chips 170g
- 1 cup heavy cream 35%, divided
- 24 oz light cream cheese 3 packages
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- In a small pot, add the raspberries and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 2-3 minutes. Mash with a spatula.
- Combine water and corn starch and stir into sauce to thicken. Set aside to cool completely (you can speed this up by pouring into a new bowl and placing in the fridge).
- OPTIONAL: Clamp a piece of parchment paper in between the bottom and the outer ring of a 9″ Springform pan. This helps with easy removal.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom and 1″ up the sides of a 9-10″ springform pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together white chocolate and 1/2 cup cream. Microwave on high for 40 seconds, then stir until completely smooth (heat another 15 seconds if necessary). Place in the fridge to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla, and remaining 1/2 cup cream and beat on high until light and fluffy.
- Add melted white chocolate and beat on medium speed until incorporated.
- Place fresh raspberries into the bottom of the crust and pour the cheesecake filling over top, smoothing with a spatula.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of raspberry sauce on the top, and gently swirl. Save remaining sauce for serving.
- Chill at least 5 hours or overnight before serving. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce and fresh raspberries as desired.