You men assume I’m loopy proper? Posting things like cauliflower rice at the weblog when we can just binge eat tarts and ice cream. however earlier than you go away, pay attention me out one sec. I’m extreme about this healthy consuming element even if you are nevertheless at the fence.
And cauliflower rice is not the funky, hippie factor it’s made out to be. it may clearly flavor exact! Like virtually genuinely accurate, even to all of you who hate cauliflower. We aren’t talking bland, bizarre cauliflower taste here. This mexican cauliflower rice is bursting with all things we love approximately mexican food – the spice for one! I’m a massive spicy food man or woman and garlic – there must be garlic in the whole lot! And whilst you upload cumin and jalapenos and tomatoes and onions and bell peppers and lots of coriander, you have a winner!
Plus it tastes like a terrific rice side dish. I’m no longer even going to pretend love it’s the actual thing. however that’s how it’s far when you are substituting excellent for awful. It’s in no way going to be the real component. but it can be a new one of a kind real element. Like mexican cauliflower rice may be our new real. Our new healthful actual and nobodys going to judge you for it in those elements. because we are on this together oldsters. And i am getting you. looking to cut back a bit on the unhealthy stuff and make space for greater greens and actual meals.
Allow’s be sincere with each different for a minute. I’m no longer going to forestall gorging on cakes on occasion. I actually can’t as it’s hopeless to even assume like that. I imply, cakes are essential in existence. actual important and in case you are taking into consideration quitting this food blog, i have some cakes arising, with bananas and real chocolate. There, have I made you live some time longer?
- 3 cups Cauliflower Florets (stems removed and washed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 3–4 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1 jalapeno (finely chopped)
- 2 medium Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup diced Bell Peppers
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika Powder (or red chilli powder)
- 1 tablespoon chopped Coriander (or Cilantro)
- Salt to taste
- More cilantro, sliced avocados, jalapenos, lime juice etc for topping
- Add cauliflower florets to a food processor or chopper and pulse till the cauliflower resembles small bits (like rice). Make sure not to go all the way or it can turn mushy. See picture for reference.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions, garlic and jalapenos. Stir fry for a few minutes till the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, cumin powder, paprika powder and salt to the pan. Cook the tomatoes for a few minutes till they soften. Add the diced bell peppers and cauliflower rice to the pan and mix well. Stir fry the cauliflower for 3-4 minutes till it’s tender.
- Top with your favourite topping and serve hot.
Recipe From : https://myfoodstory.com/low-carb-mexican-cauliflower-rice-recipe/