clean skinny Strawberry Oatmeal Bars is top notch simple, one-bowl and no-mixer recipe for healthful dessert, kid-friendly snack or breakfast on-the-go! due to the fact, oatmeal is continually precise breakfast preference , maybe you will like to strive chocolate oatmeal bars version.
i really like those bars for such a lot of motives. to start with, they taste brilliant! Hearty oats and candy juicy strawberries make clearly tremendous mixture. smooth thin Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are egg-unfastened, in case you’re searching out that kind of recipe.
Even better is that, they’re so simple to make. bottom layer and topping are made from one combination. simply whisk collectively dry elements with melted coconut oil and press it inside the bottom of the pan.You don’t even need a mixer for this recipe. additionally you don’t need to make the filling in a separate bowl. just scatter diced strawberries, sprinkle with sugar, corn starch, lemon juice and crowned with reserved crumbs.
- 7 Tablespoons mild brown sugar
- sprint of salt
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- half of teaspoon vanilla
- 3/four cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ cup rolled oats
- 7 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 10 oz.. diced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2–three teaspoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon clean lemon juice
For the glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoon milk (or extra )
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and location the rack in the middle position. Line 8 x eight pan with parchment paper leaving an overhang the perimeters.
- In a bowl stir collectively brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, salt, oats and flour. upload melted coconut oil and vanilla and stir to combine. The aggregate must be lightly moistened and crumbly. Reserve approximately ¾ cup of the aggregate for topping and press closing aggregate in the bottom of the pan.
- Scatter 1/2 of the strawberries, sprinkle with cornstarch, lemon juice and sugar. Scatter last strawberries after which sprinkle with closing oatmeal mixture.
- Bake for approximately 40 mins (until the topping receives best golden shade).
- Cool completely earlier than serving.
- To make the glaze whisk the glaze components until clean. For thicker consistency upload extra powdered sugar or upload extra milk in case you need to skinny the glaze. Drizzle over the bars and serve.