These Ferrero Rocher balls are a delicious treat for you to try and only coming in at 55 calories per ball! Very easy. A handful of ingredients. And ready to pop into your mouth within 10 minutes start to finish.. Or 5 minutes if you’re happy to roll and eat as you go! 😀
No Bake Ferrero Rocher Keto Fat Bombs
- ¾ cup (60g) ground hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp (45ml) melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp (16g) powdered erythritol (confectioners’ erythritol)
- 1 oz (30g) melted sugar-free chocolate (or chocolate with at least 85% cacoa content)
- ½ tbsp (4g) baking cacoa powder (dutch processed cacoa powder)
- ½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
- chopped hazelnuts & a few whole hazelnuts
Melt the sugar-free chocolate using a double boiler.
Melt the coconut oil if necessary.
Add the ground hazelnuts, melted coconut oil, powdered erythritol, baking cocoa powder & vanilla extract into a food processor and blend on high for approx. 30-45 seconds.
Add the melted chocolate and blend for another 15 seconds.
Scrape off chunky bits from the sides and the bottom of the food processor and blend again for a few seconds if necessary.
Place the mass in the freezer and chill for approx. 10 minutes.
After the fat bomb mass has cooled down, take it out of the freezer and start to form small balls with your hands.
Add a whole hazelnut into the middle of the ball and roll it in chopped hazelnuts afterward.
You can serve the fat bombs immediately or store covered in plastic wrap at room temperature for approx. 2-3 days.