Flaky croissants square measure crammed with ham, eggs and cheese and baked till golden and melty creating these simple crescent roll Breakfast Sandwiches the administrator breakfast.
Are you a sweet or savory breakfast lover? I may go either means honestly. I American statean i really like me a decent oatmeal formula or pancakes, or maybe a breakfast bake. These simple crescent roll Breakfast Sandwiches square measure one in all the fastest and best recipes you’ll ever suppose to whip up! Seriously.
I’m slightly enthusiastic about croissants, and after you stuff them with ham, cheese, eggs and a secret sauce it extremely pushes the breakfast game over the highest. thus I actually have to admit, once I eat my eggs, I eat them disorganized with cheese and lined in sweetener. I sometimes get 2 completely different reactions once I tell folks that.
One is omg yum that sounds fully wonderful and also the different is ewe. however I’m a lot of of the don’t knock it before you are attempting it variety of person as a result of it’s really addicting. thus once it involves our breakfast sandwich recipes i really like adding a touch sweetness to them. I created a touch sauce that you simply coat the within of the croissants that’s made up of butter, refined sugar and mustard.
It extremely provides a pleasant very little sweetness in each single bite, however doesn’t over power any of the opposite flavors one bit. thus like I aforementioned I’m utterly enthusiastic about croissants, I mean i actually prefer to eat them set up right out of the instrumentality contemporary from the workplace. however love exploitation them for breakfast.
- 4 croissants sliced in half
- 6 eggs scrambled
- 20 slices honey ham
- 4 slices American cheese
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 350.Cook eggs according to your preferred doneness, set aside.
- Slice your croissants in half, set aside.
- In small bowl heat your butter and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved, stir in your mustard.
- Brush on one side of your croissant.Place about 4-5 slices of ham on bottoms of each of the croissants, top with a slice of cheese and top with 1/4 of your scrambled eggs.
- Place your other half of the croissant on top and wrap in tinfoil.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
Recipe From : Tornadough Alli