You’ll love these easy Cream Cheese Bars! They are easy to make and are a wonderful treat for dessert or brunch! These easy Cream Cheese Bars are the perfect dessert for celebrating a special, but also easy enough to be your new everyday favorite.
Easy Cream Cheese Bars
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (melted) butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease/spray a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish.
- Line the bottom with 1 package of the crescent rolls and pinch the seams together.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the dough in the pan.
- Unroll the second package of crescent rolls over the filling, pinch the seams together.
- Brush melted butter over the whole top of the dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting into squares. May be refrigerated.