Baked Peaches With Brown Sugar, Butter And Cinnamon. Tastes Like A Homemade Peach Pie – Without All The Work And Calories!
There is nothing better than a juicy peach on a hot Summer day! I love buying a big box of fresh peaches this time of year. My family loves to snack on them all Summer long. Another favorite is using them in all of our Summer desserts. One of our favorite ways to make them is to bake them with cinnamon sugar. It creates a delicious caramelized top that is out of this world. If you love peaches and cream, you are going to love this dessert. These baked peaches are so simple to make and taste so delicious!
- 3 large ripe peaches
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream and caramel sauce ,for serving if desired
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit. Place in a oven safe pan. Place a small piece(about 3/4 teaspoon) of butter in the middle of each peach.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then sprinkle over the peach.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Top with cream and caramel if desired.
Recipe From : I Heart Naptime