Cream Cheese Layered Biscuit Pudding – Recipe Book
- Thick cream-500 ml
- Biscuit-500 gm (any plane biscuits such as ulker petit , Marie, glucose)
- Powdered sugar-1/2 cup
- Melted white chocolate-1/4 cup
- Cream cheese-100 gm
- Powdered sugar-1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Warm coffee-1/2 cup
- Crushed nuts-to garnish
- Sliced white chocolate-to garnish
- Beat the thick cream with a hand mixer by adding powdered sugar.
- Add melted white chocolate and mix well.
- In another bowl; add cream cheese (room temperature), 1 tbsp powdered sugar and vanilla essence; mix well until creamed.
- Add it in to the thick cream bowl and combine well.
- In a squared pudding plate place the biscuits after just dipping it in the warm coffee as a layer.
- Pour a part of above cream mixture on it .
- Put another layer of biscuits and pour the sauce over it.
- Don’t forget to just dip the biscuits in coffee.
- Such a way make three to five layers of biscuit and cream.
- At the top garnish with nuts and chocolate pieces.
- Refrigerate at least six hours and serve cool !!!!
Cream Cheese Layered Biscuit Pudding
Reviewed by 12recipebook