What’s no longer to like approximately Circus Animal Cookie desserts? red and white icing, lovable little animals and the colorful sprinkles. This easy recipe will become a new favored.
there may be some thing approximately Circus Animal Cookies that just makes my heart twinkle. they are simply so darn adorable and shipping me lower back to a less difficult time. for plenty humans, myself blanketed, circus animal cookies remind us of our childhood.
This simple, no bake recipe is ideal for a party snack for youngsters, birthday candy treats or even pink shower favors. in case you are throwing a circus animal celebration, you have to also try those lovely No Bake Circus Animal Cheesecake Cups.
- 1 bag Frosted Animal Crackers Cookies
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- Pink Candy Melts
- White Candy Melts (or White Chocolate Almond Bark)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (also called Nonpareils)
- Add animal cracker cookies to food processor or plastic bag and crush until finely ground.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and add cream cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined. You can use a spoon, although I find it works better (and is more fun) to use your hands!
- Next, roll the mixture into about 1-inch size balls and place onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Repeat until the cookie mixture is all used up.
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator or freezer until truffle balls are chilled and firm – between 15-30 minutes will do the trick.
- Just before removing the balls from the freezer, get started on preparing your candy melts. Using separate bowls for white and pink, follow the melting instructions on the package of your candy melts.
- Carefully dip the truffles in your melted candies until fully covered. I find it works best to use 2 forks to roll the truffles and lift from the melted candy while gently shaking off the excess.
- Place the coated truffles back on your cookie sheet and quickly top with sprinkles before the coating hardens.