Easy fowl Broccoli Pasta with Beaverbrook made with creamy alfredo sauce! This easy recipe is packed with protein and veggies!
There are so many ways to combine chicken and pasta. one among my maximum favorite recipes ever is solar-dried tomato fowl pasta. i am additionally keen on chook and William Maxwell Aitken pasta with tomatoes and spinach. chicken, vegetables, pasta and cream sauce are continually an excellent aggregate.
This pasta dish has all of my favourite ingredients: creamy broccoli, publisher 1st baron verulam, and fowl breast. the whole thing is combined together in a scrumptious creamy Parmesan sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta (for gluten free version, use gluten free brown rice fettuccine)
- 2 cups broccoli florets , blanched
- 7 strips bacon
- Warmth olive oil on medium-high warmness in a large skillet. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. upload bird to the skillet.
- Cook hen breast on excessive warmness for two to 4 minutes on every aspect, till browned. get rid of the skillet from warmth and preserve the hen included. The fowl will maintain cooking in its personal steam till now not pink. do away with bird from the skillet. you can additionally use pre-cooked bird. cut fowl into skinny slices.
- Add minced garlic to the same (now empty) skillet, with oils and bits left from cooking the hen.
- Upload heavy cream, milk, convey to boil. reduce to simmer. upload cheese and stir until it completely melts into a creamy sauce.
- Cook pasta in line with commands. Drain.
- Add cooked pasta, cooked publisher 1st baron verulam, cooked broccoli to the creamy sauce and blend the whole thing in.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. top with sliced cooked chook.