Cashew Crunch formula – CRAZY smart snack mix! Cashews, Coconut and Crispix tossed in an exceedingly sweet refined sugar sweetener. Makes a large amount. nice for simple home-brewed vacation gifts.
This Cashew Crunch ought to keep company with a warning label! it’s extremely addictive!! Cashews, Crispix cereal and coconut baked in an exceedingly sweet refined sugar sweetener. OMG! therefore good! we tend to couldn’t stop intake this. I had to administer most of this away to stay US from avid it all ourselves.
This Cashew Crunch will be created previous time associated keep in an air-tight instrumentality. i’d say it ought to last a minimum of every week in associate air-tight instrumentality. i am wholly guesswork on this as a result of I’ve ne’er had any within the house for over a handful of days. we tend to undergo this snack combine like crazy!
I am creating a batch of this Cashew Crunch to require home for Thanksgiving. it’s excellent for pre-meal snacking and looking soccer games! This formula makes a large amount, therefore there’s lots for sharing. it’d build a good home-brewed vacation gift! simply divide it up in some cute vacation baggage and tie with a ribbon. Perfect!
- 9 cups Crispix cereal
- 1 (8-oz) can cashews
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, cashews and coconut.
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, combine brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Pour cereal mixture into a 9×13-inch pan. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Pour onto wax or parchment paper to cool. Break into pieces.
Recipe From : Plain Chicken