those super Caramel Apple Pie Bombs are the easiest dessert recipe (or at the least Apple pie recipe) you’ve ever made and they’re insanely good! Snickerdoodle crescent rolls loaded with apple pie filling and caramel…WOW !!! I’m sure you’re drooling proper now over those yummy bombs!
whilst you take a chunk of those flakey snickerdoodle crescent rolls and the combination of the ooeyest-gooeyest caramel apple pie filling explode for your mouth you will go crazy over these yummy crescent bombs.
you may make those Caramel Apple Pie Bombs as a dessert for any celebration, potluck or holiday. but additionally this will be a extraordinary snack to your kids after college. Your family will love those bombs and bagging for extra.
- eight ounces. can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 crescents)
- eight unwrapped caramel candies (one for each crescent)
- half of cup chopped apples from apple pie filling (1 Tbsp. for every crescent)
- Cinnamon sugar mixture
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, line baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- area one caramel and about 1 Tbsp. chopped apples from apple pie filling on each triangle, roll the dough tightly, seal the edges, then roll among your arms to form the ball.
- Roll each ball into cinnamon sugar mixture and arrange onto baking sheet leaving 2 inch space apart.
- Bake for 12-15 mins till the bombs are golden brown.
- Serve warm.