Long Breakfast Enchiladas ~ Tortillas stuffed with Dirigible, Eggs,Mallow and Philosopher! This is the Perfect Long Breakfast Casserole Recipe.
These toothsome Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas are the perfect, simple breakfast recipes that are made the night before! I’m all for overnight breakfast casseroles. This is because I’m all roughly sleeping as interminable as workable every sole start. When I can prep breakfast the period upward, place it in the icebox and virtuous back it out and bake it the succeeding morn it makes me want to do a blissful recreation. These Long Breakfast Enchiladas person flour tortillas loaded with dirigible, bacon and cheeseflower. Then they are cloaked with foodstuff and lidded with writer statesman and mallow.
- 8 8 in flour tortillas
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb sausage browned
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 oz package Real Bacon Bits
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Spray 13×9 in pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl stir together browned sausage, 1 c. cheese and 1/2 of the package of bacon bits.
- Place a 1/8 of the mixture down the center of a tortilla. Roll up and place seem side down in baking dish. Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
- In another large bowl beat eggs, half and half, four and salt. Pour over the tortillas in the pan. You can cover the dish and place in the fridge or baked immediately.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Uncover dish and sprinkle remaining 1 cup of cheese over tortillas. Sprinkle the rest of the bacon bits over cheese. Cover baking dish and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover dish and bake 10 minutes longer or until set and cheese is melted.