Slices of pretty sandwiches are great for a get together. Its a perfect tea time snack also. There are many different ideas for fillings and spreads according to our taste. Breaded chicken sandwich is one of the delicious and easy choice among that one.
- Bread slices (big) – 6
- Tomato ketchup- ½ cup
- Breaded chicken breast pieces- 6
- Coleslaw- ½ cup
- Butter- 2 tbsp
- Trim the edges of bread slices.
- Take a slice of bread and apply a tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- Put a 3 pieces of bread chicken on top.
- Cover it with another slice of bread by applying a tablespoon of tomato ketchup to
stick on it.
- Above that slice add ¼ cup of coleslaw evenly and tightly.
- Cover it with another slice of bread.
- Press the sandwich well.
- Make another sandwich in the same way with the remaining
three slices of bread.
- Heat a table spoon of butter and toast the two sandwiches
until nicely golden in color on both sides.
- Flip in to the other side by adding another tablespoon of
butter. (or grill it for 5 minutes on
- Using a sharp knife; make two diagonal cuts on the sandwich.
(If your bread is small; cut the bread in to two pieces only).
Serve warm and enjoy the great taste!!!
- Recipe of Coleslaw:
- Cabbage chopped thinly-1 cup
- Carrot chopped thinly- ¼ cup
- White onion chopped thinly- ¼ cup
- Mayonnaise- ½ cup
- Milk- ¼ cup
- Butter milk- ¼ cup
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Vinegar- 1 ½ tbsp
- Pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Mix chopped cabbage with carrots and onion. Toss them well.
- In another large bowl add all other dressing ingredients.
- Whisk well until fully incorporated (no problem, it will be in little curdled form).
- Combine cabbage mix with the dressing.
- Mix well and refrigerate for at least 5 hours to serve.
- For detailed Description and photos of Coleslaw ; please click here :Homemade Coleslaw
- Breaded Chicken Recipe:
- Chicken breast pieces (flat)- 6 nos (skinless)
- All purpose flour- ½ cup
- Bread crumbs- ¾ cup
- Garlic powder- 1 tsp
- Pepper powder- 1tsp
- Lemon zest – 1 tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Beaten eggs-2 (with little salt and pepper)
- Oil- for shallow frying
- Mix the flour with lemon zest and put it in a wide plate.
- In another wide bowl add beaten eggs.
- Add bread crumbs in another plate (keep all of them nearly to do coating)
- Mix garlic powder with pepper powder and salt.
- Dip the cleaned dry chicken pieces in above spice mix and marinate it well.
- Now dip these chicken breasts in flour and shake off the excess flour.
- Next; dip it in the egg; drip the excess.
- Lastly dip it in the bread crumbs mix and coat well.
- Line it on a dry plate and do the same process for all chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan; shallow fry these breaded chicken pieces in medium-low flame until both sides are cooked well and nicely golden in color.
- drain in to paper towels and serve hot.
- For detailed Description and photos of breaded chicken ; please click here :Breaded Chicken Breast Patties