This Berry Croissant Bake combines buttery croissants, cream cheese, eggs, and berries to create the maximum scrumptious breakfast bake. prepare it the night earlier than and just pop it in the oven for an clean overnight breakfast dish each person will love!
Today i’ve an appropriate recipe for your vacation breakfast and brunch menu. This decadent breakfast bake combines flaky croissants with a sweet custard and is loaded with sparkling berries. What’s now not to love approximately all that?!
There are such a lot of reasons to love this tasty breakfast dish. First, it’s so smooth to make and simplest requires a handful of ingredients- which you realize i love. I additionally love that i’m able to put together it the night time before and refrigerate it in a single day.
But bet what? If I need to make it speedy, I also can make it the day of and let it set for 20 mins before baking. It’s best for an handy vacation breakfast and splendid for a fast weekend breakfast with the circle of relatives.
- 3 large croissants, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 ranges. Spray a nine x 9 or 8 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add croissant portions to baking dish. Sprinkle berries calmly over croissants.
- Beat cream cheese for 30 seconds with electric powered mixer. progressively add in sugar, eggs, vanilla, and milk. keep to combine until well mixed.
- Pour cream cheese combination over croissants and berries.
- Allow rest for as a minimum 20 mins or refrigerate over night time.
- Bake for 35-forty mins or until golden brown and set in center.
- Serve warm with powdered sugar sprinkled on top.