Crispy baked cauliflower bites are drizzled with an addictive and easy bang bang sauce.
I’ve these days turn out to be passionate about bang bang sauce, a creamy sweet and highly spiced chili sauce that is straightforward to make. It tastes super for dipping fowl, seafood, greens, just about something genuinely. So I determined to use it to cauliflower.
Experience free to play around with the ratios and even attempt out specific hot sauce versions. I used sriracha but you may strive others. I also used low-fats mayonnaise but you can use everyday mayonnaise. I assume I’m going to whip up a batch this Sunday to apply for a widespread dipping sauce for all the fried meals we’re having.
- 1/2 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized florets
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking
- 2 large eggs whisked
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped (optional, for garnish)
For the Bang Bang Sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce I bought mine from an Asian grocery store. Make sure to buy the kind that is just sauce without chili seeds
- 2 tsp hot sauce I used sriracha
- 1/4 cup light/low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then roll in panko until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You will need to use your fingers to press on the coating to help it to stick to the cauliflower bites. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until coating is a dark golden brown and crunchy.
- While cauliflower is cooking, make the bang bang sauce. Add all ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until uniform and no mayonnaise lumps remain. Drizzle over finished cauliflower, reserving additional for dipping. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Recipe From : https://kirbiecravings.com/bang-bang-cauliflower/