Baked vegetarian macintosh and Cheese | glutenfreeveganpantry.com It’s finally time – BAKED vegetarian macintosh AND CHEESE!!!
Seriously although, guys – this direction is my all time favorite vegetarian, gluten-free direction. and may we are saying how-do-you-do comfort food? Yup, this vegetarian macintosh and cheese is my visit for those days after I would like a decide American state up. style of a hug in an exceedingly food bowl – you recognize what I mean? Mmmmmm baked vegetarian macintosh and cheese…you invariably skills to create everything better!
Whenever I build this unbelievably inferior vegetarian macintosh and cheese, I invariably double the direction, while not hesitation. Being my all time favorite direction on the complete planet, I invariably make certain that I eat my justifiable share of this – right Jill? For those of you WHO might not have had the pleasure of meeting my pricey friend Jill, she’s my best bestie and may simply vouch for the pure geniusness of this baked vegetarian macintosh and cheese direction. Plus, i really like to toss her name into my posts from time to time to examine if she’s living up to her best bestie standing and maintaining with the diary. therefore Jill: this direction is devoted to your awesomeness. And your love for all things vegetarian cheese 🙂
You see people, my dear, pricey bestie has issues with farm, therefore this baked vegetarian macintosh and cheese direction is additionally her favorite issue on the total planet (see why we’re besties? We’re much food twins). anytime I tell her I’m creating a batch of this vegetarian goodness, she just about begs American state to bring her some. It’s mealtime gold. I really imagine this direction to be the twinkies of the lunch table in grammar school – the final word lunch time tradesies accomplishment. Oh, baby.
The best half regarding this baked vegetarian macintosh and cheese direction is that’s makes use of that impressive vegetarian tortilla chip bechamel sauce direction that I shared with you last week. Not solely is that bechamel sauce delicious on it’s own, it’s even higher once paired with the goodness of gluten-free macintoshoroni and baked into a ooey-gooey-creamy mess of baked vegetarian mac and cheese. Oh my gosh, this post is creating American state sooooo hungry!
- 1 454g package of gluten-free pasta
- 2 cups vegan nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup rice bread crumbs
- ¼ cup vegan margarine, melted
- 1 tsp paprika
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al-dente firmness is achieved.
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a 9 x 9 baking dish, combine pasta and cheese sauce until pasta is thoroughly coated. If you wish for your mac and cheese to be ultra cheesy, increase the total amount of cheese sauce to 3 cups.
- In a small bowl, combine rice bread crumbs and melted margarine. Stir until bread crumbs are moist and crumbly. Top mac and cheese with breadcrumb mixture, ensuring the entire top of the dish is evenly coated. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until bread crumb coating is lightly browned.
Recipe From : Gluten Free Vegan Pantry