Spaghetti & Meatballs is a super circle of relatives pleasant meal. Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs is cooked in a single pan, crowned with plenty of cheese, and baked till warm, bubbly, and melted ooey gooey! Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs takes regular Spaghetti and Meatballs from ordinary to extra-everyday!
Are your afternoons busy getting youngsters to football exercise or other sport or lesson? This meal is ideal for those busy afternoons. Make the dish early in the day, and whilst you get home, without a doubt pop it in a hot oven and bake for 30-ish minutes while you’re putting collectively a brief salad. Voila, a warm, pleasing, comfort meals meal is on the desk.
I’ve been staying in our little domestic faraway from domestic apartment for the previous couple of weeks, and have cherished each minute of getting to look our oldest daughter and her circle of relatives every day! however regrettably, all desirable things, must come to an cease. a pair nights earlier than heading domestic, our grandson, got to have one greater sleepover with Nana and Papa. due to the fact that we’d be packing up and leaving in multiple days, I figured I had to use of some of the food that I had in the condo. Spaghetti noodles √ Pasta sauce √ home made meatballs within the freezer √ Cheese √ It appeared I had an appropriate ingredients for this Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs.
- Meatballs (I used about 1½ doz homemade meatballs) Meatballs were fully cooked
- 24 oz jar marinara sauce (I used San Marzano Sauce)
- ½ yellow onion (diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- ¾ # spaghetti noodles
- 1-2 cups grated cheese (I used half colby-jack, half mozzarella)
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- Report this ad
- In large cast iron skillet, sauté onions in olive oil over med/low heat. Add in garlic and continue sautéing until onions are tender.
- Add cooked meatballs.
- Add marinara sauce and tsp Italian seasoning.
- Heat over med/low heat for about 20-30 minutes.
- In separate large pot, cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions (under cook by 2 minutes).
- With large slotted spoon, scoop meatballs from sauce and set aside.
- Scoop cooked spaghetti (with large slotted spoon) into marinara sauce. Add in about ½ cup pasta cooking water. Gently stir until pasta is fully coated with sauce.
- Add cooked meatballs to top of spaghetti.
- Top with grated cheese & parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350* for approx 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.