Sweet and spicy baked fowl that is both filled with flavour and high-quality and light!
Nowadays i have a excellent easy and engaging baked firecracker hen recipe for you! this is so satisfactory and smooth to make and simply filled with flavour! This recipe starts offevolved with boneless and skinless hen that is seared in a pan to gently brown it, which provides flavour, before being roasted inside the oven, all basted up in a sweet, spicy and tangy firecracker sauce!
The firecracker sauce is a simple aggregate of hot sauce (or chili sauce) and brown sugar (or honey) together with a touch of cider vinegar and garlic!
As soon as the chook is transferred to the oven to roast it is basted with the sauce a few instances earlier than being served smothered inside the ultimate sauce! This baked firecracker chook is incredible by using itself or served over rice, pasta, quinoa, and so on!
- 1/2 cup hot/chili sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot or Sriracha)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Warmness the new sauce, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and chili pepper flakes in a small sauce pan till the sugar has melted into the sauce.
- Warmness the oil in a massive oven safe skillet over medium-excessive warmness, season the chicken with the salt and pepper, upload to the pan and brown, approximately three-five minutes in step with side.
- Transfer to a preheated 400F/200C oven and bake until the fowl is cooked, about 10-15 minutes, basting with the sauce each five mins.
- Revel in with the ultimate sauce!