Buffalo Chickpea & Artichoke Baked vegetarian Taquitos – a delicious, creamy, spicy snack for game day, parties, or anytime. simple to form them as spicy (or not) as you wish them. they create an excellent lunch or dinner too!
These spicy buffalo vegetarian taquitos square measure meant to be associate course or snack, however let’s be honest, I might create a meal out of these! The filling could be a creamy mixture of smashed chickpeas, sliced artichokes and my currently known “cheesy” Butternut waterproof sauce (a reader favorite!) all mixed with Buffalo vogue sauce.
These taquitos square measure super simple to form, particularly if you utilize staple ingredients like canned chickpeas and frozen artichoke hearts. you’ll be able to even obtain pre sliced butternut squash for the “cheese” sauce.
- 2 can chickpeas (rinsed and drained) (or 3 cups cooked chickpeas)
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts (frozen or canned) (drained)
- 1 cup Butternut Mac sauce
- 1/4-1/2 cup Buffalo style hot sauce (I used Franks)
- 15-20 small tortillas (corn or flour – your favorite) (Use corn if gluten free)
- Dipping Sauce, optional
- Creamy Cumin Ranch
- The BEST Guacamole
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mash the chickpeas with a potato masher or fork. Some larger pieces are ok, but you want the mixture to stick together.
- Add the chopped artichoke hearts, Butternut Mac sauce and buffalo style hot sauce and mix to combine.
- Scoop about 2 tbsp of the filling onto each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until the tortillas are browning on the edges
Recipe From : Veggie Inspired