Apple Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes are a delicious and clean fall dessert recipe with clean apples, cinnamon sugar, refrigerated crescent roll dough and maple glaze. Making these gooey apple cinnamon rolls takes less than 30 minutes!
actually I could not wait September and the reputable start of fall baking season. So I’ve already shared some fall dessert recipes with apples and pumpkin. You’ve probably observed that all of these recipes use refrigerated crescent rolls or cinnamon rolls. however that premade dough keep time in kitchen, all of this recipes are equally right for dessert but for breakfast, too.
check my modern day apples and pumpkin recipes like: Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna, Pumpkin Pie Cinnamon Roll Casserole, Pumpkin Pie Bombs and clean Apple Cheesecake Bars.
- 1 (eight oz.) tube of refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent dough sheet
- 1 medium apple- small diced
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter-melted (divided)
- 1/3 cup sugar (you may use half light brown sugar and 1/2 white granulated sugar)
- cinnamon-to flavor ( I introduced about three/4 teaspoon)
For the Glaze:
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. milk-or greater to reach desired consistency
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside. You’ll have eight rolls.
- On a sheet of parchment paper unroll crescent dough sheet. If the usage of crescent rolls, seal the perforation to make big rectangle. Brush the dough with about 2 Tbsp. melted butter (reserve closing butter for later use).
- Stir collectively cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over melted butter. Scatter diced apples on pinnacle.
- beginning at the lengthy facet of the rectangle, roll the dough right into a log.
- Slice the log in 8 (1 ½ inch)pieces. set up portions in paper liners.
- Brush the top with melted butter and bake until golden brown (about 15min). If it starts browning too speedy, tent the top with aluminum foil.
- Stir collectively glaze ingredients and spoon over barely cooled cupcakes.