Here is the recipe of making super soft and moist almond cake on stove top. Try this easy recipe and I’m sure you all will love it. Check out the video of making Almond cake to ease your cooking:
- Flour-3/4 cup
- Powdered almond-1/4 cup
- Butter soften-1/4 cup
- Powdered sugar-3/4 cup
- Egg-1 large
- Vanilla essence-1 tsp
- Baking powder-1/2 tsp
- Baking Soda-1/4 tsp
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree or a pan on low flame.
- In a mixing bowl add soften butter and powdered sugar; cream it well using a hand beater.
- Add an egg and vanilla essence; mix well to combine .
- Add milk and whisk well.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add powdered almond and fold it well with a spatula. (Add little more milk if necessary to make a thick cake batter).
- Pour the batter in to greased baking pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes in oven ( inside the pan about 45 minutes or until a skewer is inserted and it comes out clean.)